Thursday, October 27, 2016

It Cosmetics Your Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection Face Palette


It Cosmetics Your Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection Face Palette $42.00 (US)

I bought the It Cosmetics Your Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection Face Palette that was just release for the holiday season.  Since decluttering my makeup collection from last year, I have decided to stick with only products that I know I love regardless of the price tag, products that are convenient and products that work.  I love products that come in palettes versus singles.  While yes, not all palettes are worth their weight in gold, especially if the palette simply puts their old shades in one compact (yeah, I'm looking at you Hourglass and your holiday palettes!!), I love palettes that can offer me a range of products where I can cover my whole face with one compact versus having to use or travel with different makeup products.  

Your Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection Face Palette is great because of its versatility. I love this palette especially for travel and on the go. It comes with a matte bronzer, new highlighter that doesn't have glitter or sparkle in it! A new blush color and their famous Bye Bye Pores Pressed poreless face powder.

This comes in a beautiful rose gold compact with four large square pans that give you tons of product. Lately a lot of makeup companies are charging more for their products with less product quantity in it. This isn't like Hourglass and their holiday compact palette of last year (yeah, still pissed about that) where you couldn't even get a brush into the pan to pick up color without picking up two colors due to how small the square space was. These pans are so big that you can fit a full size blush/powder brush in them!

Kittykatdoesmakeup.com
Sunshine in a Compact in Warm - (Previous)
The bronzer is a matte color that doesn't pulling orange or red. Its more warm then cool tone.  It can be used to warm up your face and even to contour if you are looking for a subtle look.

 Bye Bye Pores Blush in Je Ne Sais Quoi - (New)
The blush is a great matte medium light pink color that goes with just about all complexions.   While the color is a medium pink tone, it applies very light to the skin so you need more than a few taps of the brush for it to show up.  It does blend out very well and leaves a lovely natural wash of color on the cheeks that looks as if though you woke up this way!

Perfect Lighting Luminizer in Je Ne Sais Quoi - (New)
The highlighter is a nice pinkish/peach (gold tone) highlighter without all the glitter, sparkle or obnoxious look that some highlighters give off. It really does give a lite within color.  The point of highlighter is to make you naturally look lite without the disco ball effect. Don't get me wrong, I love my disco ball effect every now and then, however it isn't always appropriate especial for day time and/or office wear. 

Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder in Translucent - (Previous)
The press powder give you a poreless effect which helps to blur imperfection and leaves a no powdery look. It works great to set your makeup after your foundation or after you have applied all your makeup.  The fallout is literal none and the color can be picked up with a few taps from the brush.

The ONLY draw back with this palette is that I don't see this showing up on medium to dark skin tones due to its light colors. Though It Cosmetics claims that this can be used on every skin tone, however with the lightness on these colors, I don't see this showing up (without a lot of effort and product) on darker complexions. While the color payoff is great, however only on fair to light skin tones. Sadly a lot of companies still don't realize that one size does not fit all when it comes to palettes and skin tones. They should have made a second palette that was a bit more on the darker side for individuals who are not fair to light skin tones.

Outside that one issue, this palette is prefect for on the go and I plan to keep this at my office for those days when I am running late and can't apply my makeup at home! 

For all my Canadian customers, you can buy this palette from The Shopping Channel and have your option of getting it with their Heavenly Lux Wand Ball Brush ($59.00) or without and you simply just get the palette ($52.00).  I bought it with the brush for a few dollars more! 

Have you recently tried this new palette? Let me know what you think down below!!

Keep Smiling

Dayana

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates