Thursday, November 13, 2014

Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel Review & GIVE-A-WAY!




I received this product as an advertorial. 

Eye creams and gels are very interesting.  Reason is because some are just basically face cream bottled in a tiny expensive tube,  while others actually do show improvement over time.  However its hard to tell what you are getting unless you read the ingredients list.  

I was on the market looking for an eye gel that would actually work.  And by works, I mean that results would be evident.  I tend to get bothered with facial products rather quickly.  If I don’t see results from the product in about 2-3 weeks time frame, I’ll lose all interest and stop using it!  Hence why I have a collection of eye and faces creams in my bathroom.  

I have a four month old baby and due to the lack of sleep I get, I started to develop dark circles under my eyes!!! Gasp!!! Besides sleep, I knew I needed something else that would work quickly and not cost me another night of sleep worth in dollars!  So when I asked to try out this cream eye, I was game.  I mean at this point my under eye area needed help and fast!

What I like about this product is the fact that the packaging is small and simple.  Since I have so many beauty products that I use and try out, I like to keep the ones I like neatly and organized in my vanity. I started using this product once a week but ONLY at nights before bed.  I noticed after one week of using this product the dark circles under my eyes were gone! A bonus also was that I even felt my face was firmer around the areas I applied the gel to.  I only used about a pea size dab amount on each area under my eyes.   It didn't sting my eyes, irritate the delicate part of the skin or cause any burning.

 The product dries quickly without having a greasy feeling left behind and you can use it with your moisturizer without having to wait for it to dry.  It has a light smell to it like cucumber, and when it’s applied it feels cool and refreshing.   However the smell was so slight that it never burned my eyes. 

I would recommend this product to my friends and family.

Stay Pretty & Forever Young!

Jenny



CONTEST GIVEAWAY!

Yalmeh is doing a giveaway to one lucky person!  Enter below and see if you win!!

received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates