Sunday, November 9, 2014

Ageless Derma Oil Free Purifying Facial Cleanser Gel Review


Ageless Derma Oil Free Purifying Facial Cleanser Gel - $25.00 US

I received this product as part of an advertorial. 

My bathroom counter is slowly being taken over by Ageless Derma products. Truth is, I don't mind.  I have been using this company's products for almost two years now and I am truly happy and impressed by their quality. I first started out with their eye cream and my love affair evolved from there! Click here to read that review!

I was recently asked by Ageless Derma to try out their Oil Free Purifying Facial Cleanser Gel.  I was totally excited to receive this product.  I currently use Paula's Choice face wash and haven't tried anything new in almost two years because I am very picky about my face wash.  Many face washes contain irritating ingredients that produce more damage then good.  However with ageless derma, their products tend to be more on the natural side and carefully thought out.  I ALWAYS study the ingredients list on all skincare products before I buy them.  So far nothing that I have tried from Ageless Derma has actually caused me any concern!  Since the creator behind this brand line is a medical doctor, I am very happy to see they have put a lot of proper care and research in the ingredients they use!

This gel cleanser comes in a nice squeezable plastic bottle with a squirt mouth at top.  It dispenses in the same way many shampoo do.  Speaking of shampoo; the color, texture and consistency of  this is almost like shampoo.  It feels like a very silky gel in your hands and has no oily feeling.  I poured a dime size amount in my hand and worked it into a rich lather all over my face.  It washed off without any residue feeling left behind and NO dry or tight face.  I actually waited about 5-10 minutes after washing it off to see if that tight feeling would occur and it didn't!  

The fact that this has chamomile was what attracted me to it. Studies have been conducted that found chamomile can help skin when it is inflamed. The first time I used this I had just finished waxing the sides of my face. I, like a lot of women have always had blonde peach fuzz on my checks that lies close to my hair line. However after having three babies, they have turned from blonde to black (gasp)! And while the hair has not become coarse, you can still see the black hairs.

Currently I am pregnant with baby number four and as you know, during pregnancy everything goes haywire on your face.  After I finished waxing my face, I noticed it was red and inflamed!  Not a good thing.  So I reached for this face wash and I have to say it really calmed down the redness and outbreaks I get from waxing.  Normally it takes me two weeks to reduce the inflammation from waxing and to control the breakouts.  I used this face wash twice a day and within one week my face was back to normal!  I was totally shocked and impressed with the quick turnover that this product did for my face.

I would totally recommend this face wash if you want something that has natural ingredients in it with other quality ingredients.  It is so worth the money!

Keep Smiling!

Dayana

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates