Saturday, November 8, 2014

Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream Review


Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream - $24.37 US

I received this product as part of an advertorial. 

I have used Adovia skincare products before and just loved them.  I recently received a bottle of this cream for review.  I used it for about a month before writing this review.  Normally with skincare products it takes about a month before you start seeing real results if the moisturizer states that it does more then just make your face soft.

This cream states that it is infused with vitamin C, dead sea salt, minerals, collagen and lactic acid.  All these ingredients actually are considered very good for the skin and are proven to help promote cell turnover and help diminish the looks of fine lines and wrinkles.  However, while I love the fact that this cream is so well formulated, the only downfall is that it comes in a jar.  It has also been proven that jar creams help to render many ingredients useless because of the constant exposure to light and air.  Vitamin C for example is an antioxidant and breaks down with light and air.  So adding this to a cream jar form actually renders it useless.  It would be more appropriate that the company step away from jar products and start putting their creams in air tight pumps which also helps to disallow bacteria to contaminate the product due to sticking your fingers in the jar.   

This cream was great in hydrating the face.  It really helped with my dryness and didn't clog my pores.  It wasn't runny and didn't sting my eyes because it has no fragrance or perfume added in which is awesome.  I can't stand companies who feel the need to make their creams smell good. While yes it might smell good; fragrances and perfumes in face creams are actually irritants for the skin and a big no no.  So if you ever pick up a cream in general that smells good..run.  You would never put normal perfume on your face, so why put that in a cream!? Now with that being said, this product did have a smell to it.  But I think that comes from some of the natural ingredients found in it cream that naturally produce their own smells.   However checking the ingredient list, the company did not seem to add anything extra that would synthetically produce a smell.  So that is a bonus for sure!!

I really liked using this cream at night, but not so much during the day. I found that this cream took a bit to absorb during the day.  So I mostly used it at night.  With that being said, I am not saying its a bad time.  Since we all have different skin types, some things absorb quicker/better into certain skin types.  Nonetheless this did leave my skin looking glowy, healthy and not greasy or oily.  

I would recommend this cream is you like mostly natural ingredients in your skincare products!  It is really worth a try!

Stay Beautiful & Forever Young!

Jenny!     
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates