Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Naturalico Firming Cellulite Cream Review


Naturalico Firming Cellulite Cream - $19.99 US

I received this product as part of an advertorial 

Like all women, I have cellulite. I mean which girl doesn’t, right!  Nonetheless we all know it’s not pretty.  Due to the way our muscles are shaped it is visible on our skin unlike men! And like all girls, I am always on the hunt to see how I can reduce it viability.  So when I was asked if I was interested in trying this cellulite cream, I of course jumped at the chance. Hey, I mean if there was a small possibility that it could work then why not! However with that being said,  I am realistic to the fact that nothing gets rid of cellulite.  However there are certain things we can do to help reduce the appearance of its cottage cheese effect.

I tried this product on my upper thighs until the entire contents were gone. I liked that the product went on smooth and dried quickly so it was easy to put my clothes on right after. I didn’t have to wait like most cellulite creams I’ve tried in the past for it to dry.  It also does not have a strong smell to it which is nice if you wear scented lotions or perfume. Who wants to smell like nasty body cream when you have Oscar de La Renta on!

I was only able to use this product for three weeks, because it ran out quickly.  So, I can’t say 100% that this product will get rid of cellulite as promised after only using for that short amount of time. The jar was very small so you need at least a good 4-6 weeks to see some results.  However I did feel my skin was firmer in the areas I applied the cream to.  It wouldn’t be a bad idea to add this to an exercise regimen, as exercise can help with reducing the look of cellulite.  But I wouldn’t count on this cream to get rid of cellulite without actually exercising the problem area(s).

So would I recommend this cream? I can’t say for right now as the jar didn’t actually give me enough product to see proven results.

Again no creams are miracle cures, but many of them can help with the look of your skin!

Stay Pretty & Forever Young!

Jenny
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates