Thursday, October 30, 2014

Biotin For Hair Growth Review


Biotin For Hair Growth - $29.95 US

I received this product as part of an advertorial. 

I noticed a while back that my hair started to become very thin and brittle.  In my teens and twenties, I literally dyed my hair every color under the sun and did anything and everything imagined that hair could handle.  However, after having my three children, my hair really took a hit and started falling out in ways that scared me.  I added extensions into my hair, used every type of product out their to make it healthy again but nothing worked.  

I then heard about Hairfinity and decided to try it out.  I was amazed at the results I saw in six weeks!  I was so amazed that when Biotin asked me to try out their hair growth tablets I jumped at the chance and stop using my Hairfinity in order to give this a fair shot.  I mean if Hairfinity worked for me, then probably this would be a hit as well!

 Honestly, I have mixed feelings on writing this review.  The reason is because I did not notice a difference in my hair after taking the vitamins for three weeks.  I did not notice my hair feeling stronger or thicker throughout the last month. I don’t think that with these vitamins a month is long enough to notice changes in hair growth.  Where I did see a difference was in my nail.  My nails ended up growing longer and were harder in texture and less breakage occurred.

What I did like about these vitamins is that they were easy to swallow and did not leave a bad after taste in your mouth like most vitamins do.  These vitamins were not horse pills which is a plus I think in anyone's books!  So for sure, I would give them a bonus on that.  It didn't upset my stomach either or cause me any breakouts which I read some people had with these vitamins.  

I would recommend the vitamins if you are looking to grow long, healthy and sturdy nails.  However I cannot recommend this product for hair growth at this time as you need at least six weeks to see results in my opinion.  I think if this product is taken for more than a month you would start seeing results.  With Hairfinity it took me six weeks to see results.  I think this product could work as well if six weeks were given for testing.  However I only had about three weeks and change in order to try it out.  So a longer time line would of been better.

Stay Pretty & Forever Young!

Jenny

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates