Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette -$49.00 US / $59.00 CDN

(Disclosure: this post contains affiliated links)

I have no clue where to being with this palette so let's just start!  When this palette first came out I had NO intention of buy it.  None whatsoever.  While I thought the colors were nice and pretty, yet for some reason nothing about it called my attention.  Moreover, the casing was very chucky and I just didn't see how that was attractive or would fit in my drawers.  However one day while watching youtube I realized that everyone was raving about this palette and swatching all the pretty colors that came in it.  Then I start watching different girls doing tutorials on youtube with it and it really started to catch my eye.  Yet what finally made me cave in was when someone said that this smelled like a lovely bar of chocolate!  Right there I knew I had to try it!!


I order this palette from a deal I received and ended up paying only $30 for it!  The first thing I noticed about this palette was just how freaking good it smelled!  It actually smells like chocolate and for me like white chocolate!  The smell is so amazing that I actually many of times grab the palette to simply sniff it!  Weird I know, but you have to smell this to understand!  This palette is made with real coca powder.  So if you are allergic to chocolate than I would not recommend this!  Another thing I noticed was that the casing to my amazement was made smaller.  Since a lot of people complaint about it being to chucky, they slimmed it down in order to make it more user hand friendly!  This palette comes with a clear film at the top of the eye shadow that state all the names of the colors.  To be honest I would have preferred them writing the names under each shadow.  

This palette comes with 16 matte and shimmer shades.  Two are highlighters, seven are matte shades and the other seven are shimmer shades.  The colors on this palette swatch so beautifully.    They are highly pigmented, very buttery, creamy and glide on smoothly.  They have very little fall out and hardly any shadow residue when you pick up the color with a makeup brush.  I was truly impressed with that.  I dislike eyeshadow that gets everywhere when you rub the makeup brush on the shadow.  To me that is a cheap shadow palette and not worth using.  If shadows crumbles very easily when picking it up from the pan, then you need to wonder how well that will hold on your eyelids.

I have to say I have been reaching for this palette every time I do my eyes.  I can't stop using this palette.  This by far has got to be one of the most amazing beautiful eyeshadow palettes I have every seen.  If you are in the market for a new eye shadow palette than for sure give this a shot!  You won't regret it!!

If you buy this palette from Sephora, as an added bonus, Receive a FREE Estee Lauder Mini with any $25 purchase. Use code: REPAIRI have heard nothing but good things about this serum.  So the mini is worth trying!


Keep Smiling!

Dayana

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates