Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bella & Bear Hair She Goes Hair Removal Kit Review


Bella & Bear Hair She Goes Hair Removal Kit - $13.50 US

I got this product as part of an advertorial 

I love beauty tools! They have actually made the world easier in getting yourself to look prim and proper in half the time!  I have so many beauty tools that I have lost count!  However the two main beauty tools I use often (besides my Clarisonic Aria) is my eyelash curler and my hair wax removal.  I use an eyelash curler almost everyday.  Even if I am not wearing mascara I will still use it to give my eyes a lift.  I recently reviewed Bella & Bears Eye and Mighty Eyelash Curler (click here for that review) and just loved it.  I mean I loved it so much that I even bought one for my sister so she could try out the awesomeness of this tool!  I threw out my old eyelash curler and have NEVER looked back and neither has my sister!  So when Bella & Bear contacted Everything Beauty and Beyond, I was beyond thrilled to try out their new beauty tool.


When this first arrived to my house, again I was in love with the packaging. Their packaging reminds me of circa 1950's era! Just love it!!  This package had a clear window in the front where you saw the tool AND it had an eyebrow tweezer!  The color was very unique.  Somewhere beauty an orange/pinkish tone! 


When I first pulled the tools out the box I was a bit perplexed.  I knew what the tweezer was for, but that other looking torture device; I had no clue what I was suppose to do with it.  So I read the instructions.  Basically you hold the hair removal tool in a half moon shape with both hands to your face and twist it across your face in order to grab the hairs.  It took me a bit of time to get use to it.  Normally I just wax my face and nothing more.  So using this tool was a new experience.  I first did it wrong by simply running the tool up and down my face.  Yeah, no, that didn't work.  You have to turn the tool when in a half moon shape against your face either in or out.  Once I figured that part out, that is when the magic started!

The tool was great! It started grabbing every little hair I had on my face known to man with no problem.  It grabbed the long black hairs and the short baby fine hairs.  I was amazed on just how well the baby fine hairs came off.  In regards to pain, I can tell you I barely felt anything.  Since I already wax my face and have been doing it for years, at this point I have probably killed all nerve endings on my face as far as I am concerned!  My face wasn't red nor did it hurt afterwards.  It never pinched my skin either which was a bonus.  

When I looked at the tool, I was able to see all the hairs it had grab, coarse and fine ones.  I was able to clean this tool with no problem and it took me about 20 minutes to do each side of my face.  Since the majority of us all have baby fine hairs on our cheeks and a lot of them, I had to pass the tool a few times to grab them all. 

I was pretty impressed with this tool and have to say I plan to use it often.  It was quick, painless and and easy to clean up.  If you are in the market for a new way of getting rid of body hair off your face, than for sure give this a try!

Bella & Bear are currently offering a discount code of 25% off!  Click on the link at the top with the product name and type in the code "EBBeyond"!!!

Keep Smiling!

Dayana

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share This!


1 comment:

  1. Yup definitely still using the eyelash curler which is still an amazing tool!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates