Monday, June 16, 2014

Review of the Week: Adovia Mineral Balsam Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner



 Lately since the weather has finally just started getting warm, I have been getting into dead sea salt/mud everything.  So when Adovia contacted Everything Beauty and Beyond to try out their Adovia Mineral Balsam Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner you know I was thrilled.  I am very passionate about good quality hair and skincare products.  Truth is while God (and my credit card and husband) know that I have a draw full of inexpensive and luxury price makeup items, nonetheless when it comes to my hair and skincare, only the BEST touches those two places.

I was very curious about this item as I have never tried dead sea salt for the hair anything.  So I read up on the product first like I always do.  According to their item description this product is: 

Made with Real Dead Sea Salt - 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin and Hair Function.

Leaves Hair Looking Hydrated, Healthy and Silky.

Helps to Reduce the appearance of Dandruff and Dry, Flaky Scalp.

Aloe Vera Deeply Nourishes the Scalp and Hair - Hydrating it from Within.

Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium.

Awesome SOLD!

So first thing I did when this arrived to my house was use it right away...of course.  The product comes in a nice decent bottle that is very easy to hold in your hand while wet. It had a seal in the inside that you had to remove before using which I liked.  It dispenses easily with no problem and has a lovely scent and texture to it.

I decided to apply it the way I normally do.  I put it in my hair the night before and slept on it.  I then woke up the next day, showered and washed it out of my hair. I normally first shampoo and then re-condition my hair again.  The product really goes a long way so you don't need tons of this conditioner in hand in order to get it through your hair.  

I tell you, people must of thought I was a hair "junkie" literally because I was sniffing my hair all day long and for the next two days.  This thing smelled amazing and my hair literally looked and felt better then ever.  I have to say I was completely impressed.  It was really made my hair shiny and just felt like silk when I ran my fingers through it.   I let my hair air dry then I flat ironed it and truly my hair was still looking awesome.  My dry ends didn't look horrible and my hair didn't feel oily or greasy.  I have dandruff that I get every time I have a baby and normally last about a year.  My last baby was born eight months ago and I am still dealing with this issues.  Nonetheless this conditioner really helped in making it less flaky.  

I would highly recommend this conditioner for anyone who is looking to use dead sea salt for their hair.  I saw that they also had a dead sea mud shampoo with I am itchy try! I will probably buy it soon! 

Keep Smiling!

Dayana

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates