Friday, May 30, 2014

Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel

 
Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel - $20.40 USD

I constantly get asked to recommend a facial moisturizer.  Truth be told with so many out on the market,  its seems like an endless list of options and who knows what really works.  However when it comes to Paula's Choice products I for sure put my money where my mouth is (and my credit card has the charges to prove it!). 

Back in October I was looking for a light weight moisturizer that would leave my face feeling soft, silky smooth and moisturized but without that heavy weight greasy feel.  I bought this on a straight up whim to honest because it stated that it was a gel like texture with a matte finish.  I figured hell why not!

What I love about this moisturizer is the way it feels. I apply it last (before my sunscreen) and it really feels like you have nothing on but it actually leaves your face feeling hydrated.  I don't really like greasy creams and since I use Argan Oil and Passion fruit Oil (Maracuja oil) on my face, a heavy cream would not be a good idea.  I try to be careful with products that can cause breakouts or clog pores and give you a dull looking complexion.  This moisture gel is just amazing!  Moreover, it has no fragrance, dyes, alochol or perfume in it as that has no business in skincare products.  So for those like me who are very picky about hat we put on our face, this product will for sure fit your need and the bill!  

Right now Paula's Choice is having 15% off anything you buy from their site plus free shipping over $50.  However if that doesn't do it for you then try this!  Since I shop so much at Paula's Choice, I have a "refer a friend" link which will give you $10 bucks off your first order over $15.00.  Click here and shop through the link to get your $10 credit.  Plus you will also get 15% off and the free shipping (if over $50 bucks).  

So basically the mositure gel should come out to about $12.00 with shipping, taxes and all (depending on where you live)!

Keep Smiling!

Dayana

Share This!


5 comments:

  1. I have a hard time with a lot of moisturizers because a lot of them make my face feel greasy and icky. I have heard good things about this one so will give this a try, thanks for the write up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the credit card comment.....so why are cosmetics so darn expensive and is there a way to find them cheaper then others?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really depends on the brand. All cosmetics are not made equal. You could go to CVS and purchase Maybelline cosmetics for a few bucks or you could go to Nordstrom and pick up a $34 Dolce & Gabbana lipstick. I'm somewhere in between and prefer to shop at Sephora. I live in NYC and there is a discount store here called Cosmetic Market where you can find some name brand items at a discount because the packaging was printed incorrectly or other reasons, but it really depends on the city you live in and your shopping skills. There are ways to find cheaper cosmetics, you just have to know where to look.

      Delete
  3. Actually Michael, if you go to Paula's Choice website, you will find a place where she reviews a bunch of name brand products and you will see the ones that are worth your time and money from the cheapest to most expensive. Its broken into categories. Click here http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautypedia-skin-care-reviews/best-products/?=%2f

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice review. sharing it with my circle, who will benefit more than me :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates