Friday, May 2, 2014

Favorite Product of The Week! Whitening Lightning Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss!


Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss Nude - $24.00 USA

Being a youtube lover, I constantly watch video's on makeup and beauty products.  One late night while watching several youtube video's, I realized that just about everyone was using and talking about this lip gloss from Whitening Lightning in the color nude.  This lip gloss caught my eye because if its pretty nude shade.  I decided to order it from Hautelook.com as it was on sale for $14.00 on their website.  It arrived to my house in 2 weeks.  It is a very creamy consistency and not sticky which means it doesn't get caught in your hair and leave race car stripes behind on your face.  It remained on my lips for a few hours and the travel was little.  It didn't have any weird taste or smell and just looked very pretty overall.


Another reason why this lip gloss caught my eye, was not only because of the pretty nude shade, but because it also has a built in light on the top of the wand and a mirror on the other side of the lip gloss.  I found this design so useful when you need to apply your lip gloss on the go and no mirror is around, or when you are in an area that is not properly lit and need better lighting.

This lip gloss retails for $24.00 on their website and come in various different shades.  They are currently on sale at Hautelook for $14.00.  You need to sign up (its free) in order to browse their sales.  However it is so worth it. They are currently also having a sale on Josie Maran products for an awesome discount price.  Feel free to click here on my link and be one of my "friends" on the site!  This sales only last a couple of days so check their site out before its over!

Keep Smiling!

Dayana

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates