Wednesday, November 19, 2014

VoilaVe Total Youth Eye Gel Review


VoilaVe Total Youth Eye Gel - $21.95

I have been using VoilaVe skincare line since about the middle of this year and have not been disappointed one bit!  I was recently asked to review their Total Youth Eye Gel, and let me tell you it could not of come at a better time!

I am 33 years old, with three kids under the age of four and another one on the way which is due in March/April!  Needless to say I don't get much sleep....ever.  Since the day my first child was born I can't remember having a full night's rest without waking up constantly in the middle of the night to take care of one of my children.  Nonetheless no matter what type of parent you are and no matter how much you do for your kids, nothing can get you back your years that you lose due to lack of sleep.  Don't get me wrong I am use to working 14-16 hour shift as an intern and then as a therapist in my own practice. I know what its like to work 7 days a week around the clock,  sleep very little, eat very little and still look like you are in your twenties!  However all you need to do is become a parent to never sleep again!

I naturally, by genetics, have dark under eye circles.  My two year old daughter has them as well.  Normally with dark under eye circles, very little besides surgery can really correct that issues.  However puffiness, dull eye skin, swelling, wrinkles and redness can totally be helped if a great eye cream is applied to the area.  However with that being said, not all eye creams actually do what they claim to do.  Most eye creams are great moisturizers.   However if you are looking to correct under eye issues, then you need more then just a cream to see a difference in that area.   You actually need a cream that is load with certain type of ingredients that are clinically proven to show results.  

VoilaVe Total Youth Eye Gel is made with organic ingredients and contains plant stem  cells, matrixyl 3000 to help tighten and firm the skin, hyaluronic acid to help plump out the skin and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, cucumber and aloe to help smooth the skin and reduces puffiness and swelling, vitamin E; and other great ingredients to cause a difference underneath your eyes!

The product is bottled in an air tight and non see through pump which is great to help keep the product stable and free from bacteria that is transferred from our fingers to the cream when we stick our hands in jars.   It dispense just the right amount with one pump.  A little goes a long way since your under eye area is small.  

I used this product for about three weeks, and while it hasn't been able to get me back my years of lost sleep (can't have it all) it has been able to help reduce the swelling and puffiness around my eyes I get from water retention due to lack of sleep.  It has improved the looked of my starting crows feet around my eyes (gasp!!) and it has help plump out my skin and keep it conditioned and bright looking.  While my dark under eye circles will always exist, nonetheless lack of sleep just makes them look worse.  This under eye cream really has made a difference on my eyes!  It never stung my eyes, or had a smell to it.  It never irritated or burned my skin either.  I once tried an eye gel that peeled the skin underneath my eyes right off and turned them yellow!!  Needless to say, I am careful with any eye cream I try!  Thankfully this eye is formulated right with no adverse affects to my eyes.

I am grateful to see a company that is able to offer an eye cream that does just more than condition the skin.  This cream is truly worth the try if you ask me!

Keep Smiling!

Dayana

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates