Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Review of The Week: Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream


Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream - $65.00 US

I got this product as part of an advertorial

Ageless Derma recently gave Everything Beauty and Beyond the opportunity to try out their Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream. First let me say, this is not the first time I have tried a product from this company. In the past I have used their Retinol with Vitamin K Eye Cream (click here for that review) and their Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener (click here for that review).

When I first heard of this product I was intrigued (like all their products) because of the ingredients offered in this lovely vacuumed sealed jar! This jar of cream includes two lovely ingredients (that I will I explain) that offer great results.

Peptides

Peptides generally work as a binding agent to help trap moisture into the top layer of our skin. Peptides are short chains of amino acids that come together to form proteins in the skin. Due to their short chains, they are able to penetrate the top layer of our skin. It is based on a theoretical belief that peptides have the ability to help repair the skin from damage. This is due to the cell communicating ability which allows the skin to look smoother, younger and firmer. This is achieved by their signal process that helps to promote further growth of collagen.

Apple Stem Cells Extract (PhytoCellTec)

Apple stem cells come from a rare Swiss apple called Uttwiler Spätlauber. This apples contain high amounts of proteins, phytonutrients and long-living cells. When these apples stem cells are harvested and infused into skin care products, they have the ability to offer the skin cells longevity. These apple stem cells have been shown to provide age-delaying and anti-wrinkle benefits when applied topically to the skin. A study conducted on 20 volunteers shows a 100% success rate amongst the participants who saw a reduction of wrinkles depths by 15%. (Click here to read more on that study).

Based on this information I was excited to try this product out. Now first lets establish some facts here. I am 34 years old and I am starting to see fine lines around my eyes and forehead. Truly nothing to write home about, however I can't say I actually enjoy seeing them.

This product comes in a vacuum sealed jar which all you have to do is pushed down gently to dispense the product. Due to this ingenious design, the properties in this cream remain stable as it not exposed (or very little) to light, bacteria or air. This cream also has a very very light scent to it. I will admit that did turn me off. Not because of the scent, but I believe hugely that NO skincare products should have scents or fragrances to them as they can irritate the skin. However I love Ageless Derma so much, that I will let it go, this one time!

This cream comes out a bit thick, but I would not worry so much about that as a little does go a long way and it does spread easily. It very silky and smooth when applied on the face and does not leave you with a greasy or oily feeling. You need to use this twice a day for about 4-6 weeks before you start seeing results. I know, I know some of you are probably thinking that takes way to long. Well remember it takes time to heal damage skin just like it takes time to heal a broken bone. I have been using it for about month now and truly like the results. The lines around my eyes seem lesser and my forehead doesn't seem of that of a grumpy old man anymore!

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is interested in trying it!



Ageless Derma is giving away this cream for free ($65.00 value) to one lucky person. All you have to do is apply to enter the contest. This is currently open only to USA residents! Contest ends on August 7, 2014!

To enter the contest you need to two three things!

1. Like Ageless Derma facebook page. Click here to link to their fan page!  
2. Subscribe to my blog!  
3. Leave me a message below telling me how this product can work for you!!

I will contact the winner by email and you will have 24 hours to get back to me with your information.

Lastly, for everyone else who doesn't win the prize, Ageless Derma is offering a 20% code store wide on their website. Just enter the code "Ageless"!

Keep Smiling!

Dayana

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Share This!


1 comment:

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates