Sunday, January 26, 2014

Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection!


Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection - $36.00 US

(Disclosure: this post contains affiliated links)

When I first saw this palette on Sephora's website, I fell in love.  When I then saw that it had a mirror and three cards to show you how to apply three different looks, I knew right there I had to marry it...or well at least buy it and take it home!!  Being that I always get lost when I step foot inside Sephora due to its magical properties and inviting scents, I decided to order it online to avoid being taken in by its wonderland of colors! When it arrived at my home a week later I couldn't wait to try it out! I found out two days before I had to go back to work, that I had to go back to work after having my baby! So I felt this was just fitting to make my grand entrance back to my private practice.  



I woke up early that morning, showered, changed and spent my time with this palette....45 minutes to be exact.  Yeah I know its crazy, but I love my career and nothing says success when you can look and play the part! I settled on the 'classic' look for my eyes which was one of the examples on the cards.  I was so impressed with how pigmented this palette is.  The colors are rich beautiful hues of light pinks, purples and grey's.   I also youtube this palette to see how other people were wearing it and how many different looks you can accomplish with it.  

My eyes looked so elegant all day long.  The eyeshadows did not move once throughout the day.  I didn't come to wash my face till 10pm at night.  Mind you I had this on since 7am in the morning.  My eyeshadow literally looked like it had just been applied.  The colors never lost their luster not even once and they really stood out without being to bold.  I wore it to work in the morning and then to dinner at night and the Classic eyeshadow look fit both events!

I highly recommend this palette if you want something to stand out on your eyes but over take them or draw to much attention and if you are looking for something to give your eyes a beautiful candle like glow!

Keep Smiling!

Dayana

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates